Pensum Global Opportunities
- Pensum Global Opportunities is an equity-based hedge fund with exposure in the global market via investments in tradable securities
- This is achieved through investments in shares, share-related securities, share-related derivatives and in money market instruments
- The investments can consist of short and long positions, and are therefore not expected to correlate with developments in the stock market
- The fund’s investments are spread over various asset classes and geographical markets, as well as financial instruments to maintain a well-diversified portfolio and risk profile
- An investment in the fund is expected to be compatible with medium-high risk, and the investor should have an investment horizon of at least five years
Pensum Global Energy
- Pensum Global Energy is an actively managed equity fund with a global investment mandate
- The fund’s investments are aimed at listed companies in the global energy sector, e.g. traditional energy sources such as petroleum and natural gas, and all forms of renewable energy sources, such as water, wind and solar power.
- The fund’s funds can be invested in transferable securities, fund shares (including listed funds), derivative instruments, money market instruments and in accounts with credit institutions. The fund can also include necessary liquid funds at the fund’s expense.
- The fund has no geographical investment restrictions, but in its entirety can be considered a global fund. Because the fund has a global mandate, it can invest in assets with exposure to different currencies, which means that currency risk is a natural part of the fund’s overall risk. The fund nevertheless has the opportunity to use derivative instruments in whole or in part with the aim of limiting the currency risk.
- An investment in the fund is expected to be associated with high risk, and the investor should have an investment horizon of at least five years
See also information about Pensum Global Opportunities at fund administrator FCG Fonder (link)